Whether holiday apartment, hotel room, chalet or alpine hut: it is best to settle the tourist tax with the landlord on the first day of your holiday. This entitles you to a Lötschental guest card. The regional guest card is available from the Lötschental information centre in Wiler on request. The guest card entitles you to various discounts during your stay in the Lötschental. Use it during your holiday and benefit from discounts of up to 100%:
Pay the tourist tax on the first day.
Every guest staying in the Lötschental is obliged to pay the tourist tax. The tourist tax is collected by the landlord. Otherwise, please settle your bill with Lötschental Tourism in Wiler.
Adults Children (6-16)
Visitor's tax per day CHF 2.00 CHF 1.00
Annual flat rate (November to October) CHF 60.00 CHF 30.00
- UNESCO World Nature Forum Naters
- Lauchernalp mountain railways: Reduced single tickets (20%)
- Sporthaus Lauchernalp: 10% off rental items in winter
- Lötschentaler Musuem: CHF 2.00 reduction on admission
- Gsteinät: 20% on use of the miniature golf course in summer
- Hotel Bietschhorn: Reduction in billiards on a real tournament table
- 10 %food business Volg, Wiler: For purchases over CHF 50.00 you will receive a free Löschentaler Hauswurst
- Pleasure Farm Shop: With a purchase from CHF 69.00 you will receive a culinary gift free of charge
- Pumptrack jetty: free use, bicycle rental available
Find out more.